- As defined by the magnitude of claims, up to 24-hour support
- Make initial contact calls and follow-up calls to insureds
- Track claims progress and compliance
- Research prior losses
- Notify and update agents
- System and software expertise
- Prompt technical assistance
- All levels of call center support
Welcome to Catastrophe Management Solutions, Inc.
A catastrophe can be a true test of a carrier’s ability to provide the level of service its customers expect—and often desperately need. A carrier must meet the challenges of exceptionally high claim volume, a wide range of damages, “dislocated” Insureds and disrupted communications infrastructure while trying to maintain compliance requirements and cost-effective use of its resources.
CMS can play a key role in managing the administrative demands of claim handling, thus enabling adjusters to focus on the most important aspect of a catastrophe—working with the Insureds in a timely manner. CMS IS the solution for catastrophe claims administration.
Careers at CMS
We're looking for people with exceptional service and organizational skills to provide
administrative support to our clients and their customer. Click on the
Careers tab to see if you qualify.